geronimo-user mailing list archives

From simen2 <simen.storsv...@tele2.com>
Subject Re: How can I set ExceptionSorterClass property for my database pool?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:34:08 GMT

djencks wrote:

> You should set the class in your geronimo plan. After deployment the
> new value will not be overwritten by changes you make though the
> console.

Could you please explain how to do this for the tranql local oracle adapter?
I have tried adding the following to my deployment plan:

<config-property-setting
name="ExceptionSorterClass">org.tranql.connector.oracle.OracleExceptionSorter</config-property-setting>

but when deploying from the command line I get the following error:

Unable to distribute tranql-connector-oracle-local-1.3.rar:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: The plan is trying
to set attributes: [ExceptionSorterClass]

(using Geronimo 2.0.2)

Thanks,
Simen Storsveen