geronimo-user mailing list archives

From waynej <>
Subject Re: can't edit data source
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:41:08 GMT

I was on 2.0.2, and am now on 2.1.  And I can't edit the data source.
Clicking edit yields "Cannot find server" / "The page cannot be displayed"
in Internet Explorer on a URL like

It's not just any data source.  If I create a Derby data source, I can edit
it.  What I can't edit is my DB2 data source.  Of course I had to add
libraries in order to get that data source working.

Since you believe editing is fixed in 2.1.1, and the JIRA says deleting is
fixed in 2.1.1, I look forward to the release of 2.1.1.  Thank you.