geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ilango_g <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can't find Geronimo -ApacheDS plugin
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:04:27 GMT

Hi
I clicked on Plugins under Applications and brought up the "
Create and Install Plugins" dialog. There I added the
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1/ and pressed "Search for
Plugins" and the search came up with nothing.

Am I doing something or is there another Plugins link on the Geronimo
console that I don't know about?

thanks
ilango