geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ilango_g <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo available plugins list
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:55:47 GMT

Hi
This is what I found after I tried to install the Apache DS plugin using the
'Create and Intall Plugins" feature in the console.
The list of plugins is as below:

Available Plugins:

Core Geronimo

    * Geronimo Admin Console (Jetty) (already installed)
    * Geronimo Admin Console (Tomcat) (Not available; View Details)
    * Geronimo CA Helper Web App (Jetty) (already installed)
    * Geronimo CA Helper Web App (Tomcat) (Not available; View Details)
    * Geronimo Welcome Web App (Jetty) (already installed)
    * Geronimo Welcome Web App (Tomcat) (Not available; View Details)
    * Tomcat Deployer (Not available; View Details)
    * Tomcat Web Server (2.0.1)

Geronimo

    * Geronimo Dojo App (Tomcat) (Not available; View Details)
    * Geronimo Dojo App (jetty) (already installed)
    * Geronimo OpenJPA plugin (already installed)

It certainly looks like the ApacheDS plugin is not available.
What can I do about this? Can I configure Geronimo to connect to an external
Apache DS LDAP server?

Please help!! thanks very much for your time

ilango