geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sara T <sara.tas...@insiel.it>
Subject How can I set ExceptionSorterClass property for my database pool?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:43:00 GMT

Hi all,

I’m new with Geronimo and I need your help to configure my database pool.
In particular I’ve seen that if deploy database pool through the Geronimo
console, by default ExceptionSorterClass property is set as
org.tranql.connector.AllExceptionsAreFatalSorter: I need to change it in
org.tranql.connector.NoExceptionsAreFatalSorter.

Which is the best way to do that? Should I change it in
tranql-connector-ra-1.3.rar\META-INF\ra.xml file and then use Geronimo
database pool wizard or create my plan and deploy the pool via the
command-line deploy tool?
In this second case what happens if, after the deploy, I change other
properties using the Geronimo console? ExceptionSorterClass property can be
overwritten with the default value? (I don’t know where pool properties are
saved).

Thanks and sorry for my english!

Sara