geronimo-user mailing list archives

From maho77 <m.hoffm...@mvolution.de>
Subject Re: Substitute geronimo javamail with sun implementation
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:01:42 GMT

Rick McGuire wrote:

> I think others will need to help you with the configuration, but please
> report the errors you're seeing with the Geronimo POP3 implementation.
> We'll see if we can get them fixed for you.
>
> Rick

I think the problem I have has something to do with
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3539 GERONIMO-3539 . Further
there is another solved bug regarding some exceptions in the Message
implementation. Is it possible to build only the mail-module and mail-config
from svn-trunk and install it on my geronimo 2.0.2 installation? Or do I
have to build the whole Geronimo from scratch (Which doesn't work)? I have
to say that I have no experiences with maven.

Mark