geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: Deploy the codes i Tomcat successful but require advice for Geronimo. Thanks
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:05:54 GMT

Hi,
i'm using geronimo 2.1. I did try deploying the directory(without
compressing into .war format), but it gives errors. However i can deploy in
Tomcat. Since tomcat and geronimo are from apache family, i will like to
know if whether i can deploy the same way in geronimo as tomcat?

To make my explanation clearer, u can try deploy my codes at the first
message by unzip the file and deploy in tomcat

thanks