geronimo-user mailing list archives

From newbie-gero <chongm...@e7tech.com>
Subject Re: Require help and guidance to deploy a war file
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 03:55:43 GMT

Hi lists,
I have compress the file again and deploy in the geronimo

This is the errors from geronimo:

    Error: Unable to distribute ims.war: xml problem for web app .

        Invalid deployment descriptor: errors:

    error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected elements
    'work-dir@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    clustering@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0
    web-container@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
    host@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    cross-context@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    disable-cookies@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    valve-chain@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    listener-chain@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    tomcat-realm@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    manager@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    cluster@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    abstract-naming-entry@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
    ejb-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
    ejb-local-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
    service-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
    resource-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
    resource-env-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
    message-destination@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2

security-realm-name@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1
    service@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2
    persistence@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence' instead of
    'port@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1' here

    Descriptor:

    <xml-fragment
    xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
    xmlns:tom="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1">

      <dep:environment>

        <dep:moduleId>

          <dep:groupId>sample2.applications</dep:groupId>

          <dep:artifactId>VOApp</dep:artifactId>

          <dep:version>2.1</dep:version>

        </dep:moduleId>

      </dep:environment>

      <tom:context-root>ims</tom:context-root>

      <tom:port>

        <tom:port-name>imsPort</tom:port-name>

        <tom:protocol>http</tom:protocol>

        <tom:host>localhost</tom:host>

        <tom:port>8080</tom:port>

        <!--<uri>/jaxws-calculator/calculator</uri>-->

      </tom:port>

    </xml-fragment>

This is my geronimo-web.xml

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
- <environment>
- <moduleId>
  <groupId>sample2.applications</groupId>
  <artifactId>VOApp</artifactId>
  <version>2.1</version>
  </moduleId>
  </environment>
  <context-root>ims</context-root>
- <port>
  <port-name>imsPort</port-name>
  <protocol>http</protocol>
  <host>localhost</host>
  <port>8080</port>
- <!-- <uri>/jaxws-calculator/calculator</uri>
  -->
  </port>
  </web-app>

Is it because of my geronimo-web.xml error?

Thanks