geronimo-user mailing list archives

From atul12345 <atul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject how to configure geronimo server with eclipse
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:13:58 GMT

Dear Sir,

               I am new for geronimo server, Actually my application run
successfully if i deployed my application means war file from outside the
eclipse but if i want to deploy my application on eclipse & start the server
that time I got the error like
Apache geronimo server failed to start but out of eclipse that is running
perfectly.
org/apache/geronimo/system/main/Daemon
and also i have installed wtp plugins but when I select the server there is
got  only two server geronimo version one is apache geronimo v1.0 and v1.0.

So anyone know what am i doing wrong.Thanx a lot to hearing..........