geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MarcoLaponder <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject cannot find serverinfo jndi lookup
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:05:18 GMT

I am trying to get some information for the ServerInfo object, i have added
the gbean to my geronimo-web.xml:

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
	<context-root>/navi</context-root>
    <gbean-ref>
       <ref-name>system-info</ref-name>
       <ref-type>org.apache.geronimo.system.serverinfo.ServerInfo</ref-type>
       <pattern>
         <name>ServerInfo</name>
       </pattern>
     </gbean-ref>
 </web-app>

and a try to get a handle of the serverinfo in my servlet by:

serverInfo = (ServerInfo)(new
InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/ServerInfo"));

but this throws a NameNotFoundException.

What am I doing wrong in the situation above ?

Kind regards,
Marco Laponder