geronimo-user mailing list archives

From atul12345 <atul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:20:15 GMT

Sir this is openejb-jar.xml. I have already mentioned my xml file in previous
mail.
I think there is no solution to specified own jndi name in geronimo instead
of system generated jndi.
if possible how ? Anyone tell me how to resolve this problem........One more
problem is that i want to execute my client to other system means i have
deployed my jar file on server successfully and using client that wanna run
other system call the method which contain in remote interface.means server
running in one system where my jar file deployed and client program run on
other system where i call those method which contain remote interface. so
tell  what i have to do for its.
I mean what step i have to follow to run client  program to other system.