geronimo-user mailing list archives

From atul12345 <atul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 14:21:08 GMT

Thanx for response but sir according to you that link u have provided, when i
specified jndi  name in openejb.xml and that jndi name call from the client
program, get this exception...........
NamingException:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: /foo does not exist in the system.
Check that the app was successfully deployed.
        at
org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.lookup(JNDIContext.java:251)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
        at Client.main(Client.java:26)

This is my openejb.xml file.........
<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1"
	     xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1"
	     xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
	     xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">

	<enterprise-beans>
		<session>
			<ejb-name>DemoBean</ejb-name>
			<jndi name="foo" interface="My.DemoInter"/>
			<!--<ejb-ref>
				<ref-name>ejb/CustomerEntityBean</ref-name>
				<ejb-link>Entity</ejb-link>
			</ejb-ref>-->
		</session>
	</enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

but when i specified system generated jndi name in client program that run
without any exception.
please anyone know about this problem what i m doing wrong and what step i
have to follow to creating own jndi name..