geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lsalotto <lsalo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Applications within one Ear - Co-dependent classes
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 21:30:18 GMT

Hey Fran,
I've been struggling two days for similar issue, have you ever solved the
situation? would you mind to share the way you did it?
My problem is very similar, have to Web (name them A and B) modules, a jar
(named common since both web modules uses them), they are all within the
same EAR. Web module A will call have the Factory to create objects in Web
module B. Application get up to the Factory, when via reflection it tries to
create object in w m B, then I get same exception Mark mentioned. As you
we've been working with WAS and this works perfectly, however can't make it
work in WAS-CE/Geronimo.

You may already forgot about this, but if possible, could you try to search
for what you did that time to solve this?

Thanks in advance.
Luciano Salotto