geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From atul12345 <atul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:03:15 GMT



atul12345 wrote:
> 
> I think sir i could not specifing correct jndi name so please check what
> should be correct jndi name for this, actually i have studied on complete
> documentation of geronimo bt i could not get any solution for this
> problem.please sir i spended lot of time
> for this .......
> 
> 
> Dear Sir,
> 
>              Thanks for help but this is not my solution. Anyway according
> to u i am showing the ENTIRE stack trace for this exception and include
> the
> exact  source code........
> 
> 
> This is my Exception which is generated during the client program
> execute.......
> java.lang.ClassCastException
>          at
>   com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
>          at
>  javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:137)
>          at HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:31)
>  Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot be cast to
>  org.omg.CORBA
>          at
>  com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
>          ... 2 more
> 
>  Could anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks a lot. Looking forward
> to
> hearing from you. 
> 
> These are my code..........
> 
> ********remote interface*******
> package My;
> 
> import java.rmi.*;
> 
> import javax.ejb.*;
> 
> public interface DemoInter extends EJBObject
> {
> 	   public int add() throws RemoteException;
> }
> 
> ************home interface***********
> package My;
> 
> import javax.ejb.*;
> import java.rmi.*;
> 
> 
> 
> public interface DemoHome extends EJBHome 
> {
> public DemoInter create(int a, int b) throws
> CreateException,RemoteException;
> }
> *************bean class*************
> 
> package My;
> 
> import javax.ejb.*;
> import java.rmi.*;
> 
> public class DemoBean implements SessionBean
> {
>  int a,b;
> private SessionContext context;
>    public void setSessionContext(SessionContext ctx){this.context=ctx}
>  
>    public void ejbCreate( int a,int b)
>    {
> 		this.a=a;
> 		this.b=b;
>           	System.out.println("ejb Created");
>    }
>   
>     public void ejbActivate(){System.out.println("ejbActivate()");}
>     public void ejbPassivate(){System.out.println("ejbPassivate()");}
>     public void ejbRemove(){System.out.println("distroyed");}
>     public int add() throws RemoteException
>     {
>            return(a+b);
>     }
> }
> 
> **********ejb-jar.xml****************
> 	
> 
> <ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_1" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
> 	 xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> 	 xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
> 	 http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd" version="2.1">
> 	<description>Example of a session bean</description>
> 	<display-name>MyTimeBeanEJBName</display-name>
> 	<enterprise-beans>
> 		<session id="Session_MyTime">
> 			
> 			<ejb-name>My.DemoEJB</ejb-name>
> 			<home>My.DemoHome</home>
> 			<remote>My.DemoInter</remote>
> 			<ejb-class>My.DemoBean</ejb-class>
> 					
> 			<session-type>Stateful</session-type>
> 			<transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>
> 		</session>
> 	</enterprise-beans>
> </ejb-jar>
> 
> *************openejb.xml***********
> 
> 
> <openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1"
> 	     xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1" 
> 	     xmlns:pkgen="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0"
> 	     xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1" 
>   xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">  
> 	
> 	
>   <enterprise-beans>
>     <session>
> 	    <ejb-name>My.DemoEJB</ejb-name>
> 	    <jndi-name>ejb/mgmt/MEJBRemoteHome</jndi-name>
>     </session>
>   </enterprise-beans>
> </openejb-jar>
> 
> 
> ***********my client**************
> 
> 
> 
> 
> import java.util.*;
> import javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject;
> import javax.naming.*;
> import javax.rmi.*;
> import My.*;
> 
> 
> public class Client {
> 
> 	/**
> 	 * @param args
> 	 */
> 	public static void main(String[] args) {
> 		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
> 		try {
> 			
>                         Properties properties=new Properties();
> 	   		properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
> "org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
> 	   		properties.put("java.naming.provider.url","ejbd://localhost:4201");
>                        
> 	   		Context ctx=new InitialContext(properties);
>                         System.out.println("ic = " + ctx); 
>                         
> 			//MyTimeLocal myTimeLocal =
> (MyTimeLocal)context.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/MyTimeBean");
>                        // My.DemoInter remoteObj
> =(My.DemoInter)ctx.lookup("ejb/mgmt/MEJBRemoteHome"); 
>                        Object
> object=ctx.lookup("ejb/mgmt/MEJBRemoteHome");
>                        // System.out.println("hello" +object);
>                         My.DemoHome ejbHome
> =(My.DemoHome)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(object,My.DemoHome.class);
> 	  		System.out.println("hello" +ejbHome);                      
>   			My.DemoInter obj1=ejbHome.create(4,5);
>  			System.out.println(obj1.add());
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 											
> 		} catch (Exception e) {
> 			System.out.println(e);
> 			// TODO: handle exception
> 		}
> 			
> 		
> 
> 	}
> 
> }
> 
> 
> this is log file..........
> 
> 13:02:24,839 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode 'edit' not
> found
> for portletId: '/plugin.Deployment!227983155|0'
> 13:02:30,987 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode 'edit' not
> found
> for portletId: '/plugin.Deployment!227983155|0'
> 13:02:34,611 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode 'edit' not
> found
> for portletId: '/plugin.Deployment!227983155|0'
> 13:02:35,732 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode 'edit' not
> found
> for portletId: '/plugin.Deployment!227983155|0'
> 13:02:40,045 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=Default Stateless
> Container, type=Container, provider-id=Default Stateless Container)
> 13:02:40,045 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=Default Stateful
> Container, type=Container, provider-id=Default Stateful Container)
> 13:02:40,045 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=Default BMP Container,
> type=Container, provider-id=Default BMP Container)
> 13:02:40,046 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=Default CMP Container,
> type=Container, provider-id=Default CMP Container)
> 13:02:40,046 INFO  [config] Configuring app:
> default/ejbsample1.jar/1207553559310/jar
> 13:02:40,078 INFO  [OpenEJB] Auto-deploying ejb DemoEJB:
> EjbDeployment(deployment-id=ejbsample1.jar/DemoEJB)
> 13:02:40,079 INFO  [config] Loaded Module:
> default/ejbsample1.jar/1207553559310/jar
> 13:02:40,976 INFO  [startup] Assembling app:
> /home/atul/santemp/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1/var/temp/geronimo-deployer17419.tmpdir/ejbsample1.jar
> 13:02:40,985 INFO  [startup] Jndi(name=DemoEJBRemoteHome) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=ejbsample1.jar/DemoEJB)
> 13:02:40,985 INFO  [startup] Created
> Ejb(deployment-id=ejbsample1.jar/DemoEJB, ejb-name=DemoEJB,
> container=Default Stateless Container)
> 13:02:40,985 INFO  [startup] Deployed
> Application(path=/home/atul/santemp/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1/var/temp/geronimo-deployer17419.tmpdir/ejbsample1.jar)
> 13:02:41,083 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode 'edit' not
> found
> for portletId: '/plugin.Deployment!227983155|0'
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> atul12345 wrote:
>> 
>> c
>> 
>> djencks wrote:
>>> 
>>> We seem to be going around in circles.  I don't believe the exception  
>>> you show is consistent with the client code you show.  Please show  
>>> the ENTIRE stack trace for this exception and include the exact  
>>> source code as a file so I can see the line numbers from the client  
>>> code matching up with the stack trace.  I cannot investigate further  
>>> without some definite correspondence that I can see clearly between  
>>> the pieces of information you supply.
>>> 
>>> thanks
>>> david jencks
>>> 
>>> On Apr 3, 2008, at 9:51 PM, atul12345 wrote:
>>> 
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Dear sir,
>>>>
>>>>                I am sure, when i running the client code, got that
>>>> Exception. I have already mentioned all exception which throw  
>>>> during the
>>>> execution of client program.
>>>>        if u want again so that is....
>>>> please sir provide me write solution to resolve this problem becoz  
>>>> i have
>>>> already spent two to three days resolve it problem.
>>>>
>>>> java.lang.ClassCastException
>>>>         at
>>>> com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:137)
>>>>         at HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:31)
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot be cast to
>>>> org.omg.CORBA
>>>>         at
>>>> com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
>>>>         ... 2 more
>>>>
>>>> Could anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks a lot. Looking  
>>>> forward to
>>>> hearing from you.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> djencks wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Are you sure you are running the client code you show?  The error
>>>>> indicates you are using PortableRemoteObject.narrow() rather than the
>>>>> simple cast in the client code you showed earlier.
>>>>>
>>>>> Is the CCE happening on the client?
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm unable to see how the exception you show can be coming from the
>>>>> code you show.  More of the exception stack trace might possibly be
>>>>> helpful.
>>>>>
>>>>> david jencks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Apr 2, 2008, at 10:05 PM, atul12345 wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Thanks for help but this is not problem that is when i run my
>>>>>> client
>>>>>> program that time i get error.......
>>>>>>            java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot be cast to
>>>>>> My.DemoInter
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Actually sir i have already mentioned  interfaces,bean class and
my
>>>>>> client
>>>>>> and xml. so please check that code and tell me what i am doing  
>>>>>> wrong.
>>>>>> Actually sir i had spent already three days to run one simple ejb
>>>>>> program i
>>>>>> think geronimo server is not good for ejb.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> please help me  to give suitable response..........
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> vhnguy2 wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Atul,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> It looks like you're doing a remote lookup. I think your client
 
>>>>>>> code
>>>>>>> should look something similar to
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> My.DemoInter remoteObj =(My.DemoInter)ctx.lookup(<jndi for
remote
>>>>>>> interface>);
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Let me know if this works.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>> Viet
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 4:12 AM, atul12345 <atul.iims@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  atul12345 wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi Sir,
>>>>>>>>>          Thanks for help. I appreciate your attention.
See ya!
>>>>>>>>>       This is my ejb-jar.xml file here i do have  all
the classes
>>>>>>>> means
>>>>>>>>> interface name.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> <ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_1" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
>>>>>>>>>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>>>>>>>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
>>>>>>>>>        http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd"
>>>>>>>>> version="2.1">
>>>>>>>>>       <description>Example of a session bean</description>
>>>>>>>>>       <display-name>MyTimeBeanEJBName</display-name>
>>>>>>>>>       <enterprise-beans>
>>>>>>>>>               <session id="Session_MyTime">
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>                       <ejb-name>My.DemoEJB</ejb-name>
>>>>>>>>>                       <home>My.DemoHome</home>
>>>>>>>>>                       <remote>My.DemoInter</remote>
>>>>>>>>>                       <ejb-class>My.DemoBean</ejb-class>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>                       <session-type>Stateful</session-type>
>>>>>>>>>                       <transaction-type>Container</transaction-
>>>>>>>>> type>
>>>>>>>>>               </session>
>>>>>>>>>       </enterprise-beans>
>>>>>>>>> </ejb-jar>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> When I try to execute my client , I receive this error
message:
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.ClassCastException.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.ClassCastException
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow
>>>>>>>>> (PortableR
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:
>>>>>>>>> 137)
>>>>>>>>>         at HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:31)
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot
be  
>>>>>>>>> cast to
>>>>>>>>> org.omg.CORBA
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow
>>>>>>>>> (PortableR
>>>>>>>>>         ... 2 more
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks a lot.
Looking
>>>>>>>> forward
>>>>>>>>> to hearing from you.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> manucet wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi Atul,
>>>>>>>>>>             I am not sure but did you specify the
home and  
>>>>>>>>>> remote
>>>>>>>>>> interfaces in the ejb-jar.xml file? If yes it will
be helpful
>>>>>>>>>> if you
>>>>>>>>>> can provide a test case.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>>>> Manu
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 4:33 PM, atul12345 <atul.iims@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  Actually after resolved jndi name problem i
get one new error
>>>>>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot
be cast to
>>>>>>>>>>> My.DemoHome
>>>>>>>>>>>   if anyone have any idea what is this so please
give  me
>>>>>>>>>>> suitable
>>>>>>>>>>> soluation
>>>>>>>>>>>  to resolve that problem.........
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  atul12345 wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>  Dear Sir,
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>               I am new programmer to Geronimo
and EJB which  
>>>>>>>>>>>> are
>>>>>>>>>>> running on
>>>>>>>>>>>> gentoo. i am createing stateful session bean
like that........
>>>>>>>>>>>> This is remote Interface..........
>>>>>>>>>>>> package My;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> import java.rmi.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> import javax.ejb.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public interface DemoInter extends EJBObject
>>>>>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>>>>>>            public int add(int a,int b) throws
RemoteException;
>>>>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> This is Home Interface..........
>>>>>>>>>>>> package My;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> import javax.ejb.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>> import java.rmi.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public interface DemoHome extends EJBHome
>>>>>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>>>>>> public DemoInter create() throws
>>>>>>>>>>>> CreateException,RemoteException;
>>>>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> This is Bean class............
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> package My;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> import java.rmi.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> import javax.ejb.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public class DemoBean implements SessionBean
>>>>>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>>>>>>          public DemoBean() {
>>>>>>>>>>>>                 // TODO Auto-generated constructor
stub
>>>>>>>>>>>>                            }
>>>>>>>>>>>>         public void ejbCreate()
>>>>>>>>>>>>         {
>>>>>>>>>>>>            System.out.println("ejbCreate()");
>>>>>>>>>>>>         }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>         public void ejbRemove()
>>>>>>>>>>>>         {
>>>>>>>>>>>>            System.out.println("ejbRemove()");
>>>>>>>>>>>>         }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public void ejbActivate()
>>>>>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>>>>>>    System.out.println("ejbActivate()");
>>>>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public void ejbPassivate()
>>>>>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>>>>>>    System.out.println("ejbPassivate()");
>>>>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public void setSessionContext(SessionContext
ctx){}
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public int add(int a,int b) throws RemoteException
>>>>>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>>>>>> return (a+b);
>>>>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> open-ejb.xml is where i specified the jndi
name
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> <openejb-jar
>>>>>>>> xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1"
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1"
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/

>>>>>>>>>>>> security-1.1"
>>>>>>>>>>>>   xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/

>>>>>>>>>>>> deployment-1.1">
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>   <enterprise-beans>
>>>>>>>>>>>>     <session>
>>>>>>>>>>>>             <ejb-name>Demo</ejb-name>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <jndi-name>org.geronimo.ejbsample.HomeBean</jndi-name>
>>>>>>>>>>>>     </session>
>>>>>>>>>>>>   </enterprise-beans>
>>>>>>>>>>>> </openejb-jar>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>  and this is my client code...........
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> import java.util.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>> import javax.naming.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>> import javax.rmi.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>> import My.*;
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> public class Client {
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>         /**
>>>>>>>>>>>>          * @param args
>>>>>>>>>>>>          */
>>>>>>>>>>>>         public static void main(String[]
args) {
>>>>>>>>>>>>                 // TODO Auto-generated method
stub
>>>>>>>>>>>>                 try {
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>                         Properties properties=new
Properties 
>>>>>>>>>>>> ();
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
>>>>>>>>>>>> "org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> properties.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
>>>>>>>>>>>> "ejbd://localhost:4201" );
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>             Context ctx=new InitialContext(properties);
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>                  My.DemoHome
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> home=(My.DemoHome)ctx.lookup
>>>>>>>> ("java:org.geronimo.ejbsample.HomeBean");
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>   My.DemoInter object =home.create();
>>>>>>>>>>>>   System.out.println(object.add(12,22));
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> that is my code, everything is ok means deploy
successfully  
>>>>>>>>>>>> but
>>>>>>>>>>> problem is
>>>>>>>>>>>> when i execute client program, that time
i get error that is
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
>>>>>>>> org.geronimo.ejbsample.HomeBean
>>>>>>>>>>> does
>>>>>>>>>>>> not exist in the system.  Check that the
app was successfully
>>>>>>>>>>> deployed.
>>>>>>>>>>>> So if anybody know how to resolve this problem
then please  
>>>>>>>>>>>> give
>>>>>>>> me
>>>>>>>>>>>> suitable suggestion to resolve this problem..
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  --
>>>>>>>>>>>  View this message in context:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/how-to-run--Ejb-program-on-geronimo-
>>>>>>>> tp16392851s134p16417878.html
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing
list archive at
>>>>>>>>>>> Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  --
>>>>>>>>  View this message in context:
>>>>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/how-to-run--Ejb-program-on-geronimo-
>>>>>>>> tp16392851s134p16444488.html
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive
at
>>>>>>>> Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/how-to-run--Ejb-
>>>>>> program-on-geronimo-tp16392851s134p16465788.html
>>>>>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at
>>>>>> Nabble.com.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/how-to-run--Ejb- 
>>>> program-on-geronimo-tp16392851s134p16482909.html
>>>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at  
>>>> Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/how-to-run--Ejb-program-on-geronimo-tp16392851s134p16535341.html
> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/how-to-run--Ejb-program-on-geronimo-tp16392851s134p16537447.html
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message