geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ilango_g <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject Guidelines for deploying Geronimo in a production system
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:18:06 GMT

Hi
This might be set of naive questions about Geronimo.
If I want to deploy Geronimo Server in a Production Environment, what are
broad guidelines to follow.
Can anyone share their experiences with me as to how one might deploy a
production scale Geronimo based application.

I would like to be able to start preparing documentation for production
deployment.

Any suggestions, pointers in this direction will help and are highly
appreciated.

ilango