geronimo-user mailing list archives

From atul12345 <atul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:51:40 GMT

Dear sir,

               I am sure, when i running the client code, got that
Exception. I have already mentioned all exception which throw during the
execution of client program.
       if u want again so that is....
please sir provide me write solution to resolve this problem becoz i have
already spent two to three days resolve it problem.

java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
        at
javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:137)
        at HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:31)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot be cast to
org.omg.CORBA
        at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
        ... 2 more

Could anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks a lot. Looking forward to
hearing from you.