geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ilango_g <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: adding apache FOP jars to Geronimo Classpath
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:23:13 GMT

How can I add this as a dependency?

<but do you need to update your app to invoke FOP?>
Yes. I need to update my app to invoke FOP.

I was referring to Apache FOP ((Formatting Objects Processor). This is a
print formatter driven  by XSL formatting object (XSL-FO). Sorry about not
being clear.

The problem with my WAR archive is that it is already present (as a exploded
war folder)in a prepackaged Application Server customised for a Workflow
application and I am not supposed to disturb that.  I tried adding the jars
to the WEB-INF/lib folder and then added the classpath entries in
setenv.bat. But that did not seem to take care of the problem of adding all
required classes, I think

Do I have to create a separate GBean or something. Or is it not that
difficult?

thanks for your time
ilango