geronimo-user mailing list archives

From atul12345 <atul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 05:05:54 GMT

   Thanks for help but this is not problem that is when i run my client
program that time i get error.......
           java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot be cast to
My.DemoInter

Actually sir i have already mentioned  interfaces,bean class and my client
and xml. so please check that code and tell me what i am doing wrong.
Actually sir i had spent already three days to run one simple ejb program i
think geronimo server is not good for ejb.

please help me  to give suitable response..........