geronimo-user mailing list archives

From atul12345 <atul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 05:09:39 GMT

Hi Sir,
         Thanks for help. I appreciate your attention. See ya!
	This is my ejb-jar.xml file here i do have  all the classes means interface
name.

<ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_1" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
	 http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd" version="2.1">
	<description>Example of a session bean</description>
	<display-name>MyTimeBeanEJBName</display-name>
	<enterprise-beans>
		<session id="Session_MyTime">

			<ejb-name>My.DemoEJB</ejb-name>
			<home>My.DemoHome</home>
			<remote>My.DemoInter</remote>
			<ejb-class>My.DemoBean</ejb-class>

			<session-type>Stateful</session-type>
		</session>
	</enterprise-beans>
</ejb-jar>

When I try to execute my client , I receive this error message:
java.lang.ClassCastException.
Could anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks a lot. Looking forward to
hearing from you.