geronimo-user mailing list archives

From thomas2004 <thomas200...@yahoo.de>
Subject Exception by using EJB3 on Geronimo 2
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:41:26 GMT

Hi all,

I am learning the EJB3. I follow a tutorial under:
http://www.webagesolutions.com/knowledgebase/javakb/jkb005/index.html

and it runs quite well since I use the SUN Application Server.

So I deployed the EJB Jars onto Geronimo 2. Bu tas I try to start the client
I got exception as follow:

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Native Method)
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect(SocketChannelImpl.java:464)
	at
com.sun.corba.ee.impl.orbutil.ORBUtility.openSocketChannel(ORBUtility.java:105)
	at
com.sun.enterprise.iiop.IIOPSSLSocketFactory.createSocket(IIOPSSLSocketFactory.java:332)
	... 16 more

Here is my session bean:

@Stateless(name = "Example",  mappedName = "ejb/SimpleBeanJNDI")
public class SimpleBeanImpl implements SimpleBean {
	public String sayHello(String name) {
		return "Hello, the text you enter is: " + name + "!";
	}
}

And here is the client and lookup:

public class TestClient {

	public void runTest() throws Exception {
		SimpleBean bean = (SimpleBean) ctx.lookup("ejb/SimpleBeanJNDI");
		String result = bean.sayHello("Billy Bob, Wei Chen");
		System.out.println(result);
	}

		try {
			TestClient cli = new TestClient();