geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: pre-compiled JSPs throw exceptions
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:01:28 GMT
I'm not sure what the solution is going to be, but we use a custom
version of tomcat and jasper that in particular is incompatible with
jsps compiled with earlier versions of jasper (such as all the tomcat
6.0 published ones).

Our console plugins precompile all the jsps using a maven plugin. Can
you point the ant jsp compiler stuff at a different jasper version
(the one in geronimo)?  Maybe you can look at our build for some ideas?

And I guess we desperately need a bit of documentation on how to do
this....

Many thanks
david ejncks