geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services)" <sashw...@uiuc.edu>
Subject RE: Locked keystore, forgive me I'm just a newbie
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:00:13 GMT
That did the trick.  Do you mind explaining what this did?

Steven Ashwill

________________________________

From: Vamsavardhana Reddy [mailto:c1vamsi1c@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:32 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Locked keystore, forgive me I'm just a newbie

After replacing the geronimo-default keystore, edit
var/config/config.xml and locate the following xml fragment:

    <module
name="org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car">
        <gbean
name="org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car?Servi
ceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car,j2
eeType=Keystore,name=geronimo-default">
            <attribute name="keyPasswords"/>
            <attribute name="keystorePassword"/>
        </gbean>
    </module>

Replace the above with:
    <module
name="org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car"/>

and start the server.

Let us know if it helped.

++Vamsi

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services)