geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when trying to deploy from Geronimo
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:27:34 GMT
You don't mention what version of Geronimo you are using.

Assuming 2.1, you should be able to find some documentation on this in
our Wiki:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html

More specifically:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/openejb-jarxml.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/sample-applications.html

or finally

http://cwiki.apache.org/OPENEJB/ejb-refs.html

If those don't help you fix your problem (or if you don't think the
info is not easy to find), we'd definitely like to hear your feedback!

--kevan