geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "kashif" <kas...@unixcraft.com>
Subject JSP Compilation persistence
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:55:26 GMT
Hello All,

Just a quick question, we have a application which runs on Geronimo without
any issues currently. However the developer noticed a possible problem with
stopping and starting the app-server, not a show stopper, however we can't
go into production without an answer, what he asked was:

"JSP compilations don't persist, i.e. every time the application stops, the
temp directory seems to be cleared and therefore all the servlet class files
are lost."

what I wanted to know, is  there any way we can tell the app server
(Geronimo) to not delete compiled JSP unless the app in un-deployed or
updated? (or is this planned for a future release).

Regards

Kashif

Checked by AVG.
09:26