Hello,

I think this link might also prove useful depending on what you're looking to do.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/quick-start-apache-geronimo-for-the-impatient.html

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Viet Nguyen <vhnguy2@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

It's great to know that you are wanting to use Geronimo. We have the
installation instructions here (although, running it is very simple).

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/installation-and-configuration.html

The source code actually builds the full and little Geronimo
assemblies. Little G is just the bare minimal that our app server
needs in order to run. The full assembly contains a lot of extra
components such as OpenEJB to support other JEE related things.
Additionally, you can install other plugins as needed to cater to your
specific needs.

Hope I answered your question,
--Viet