Hi Tim,
The web service tutorial have been modified to suggest explanations for the various annotations used as well as the wsdl generation steps.
Thanks
Ashish

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 10:07 PM, Ashish Jain <ashjain2@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your valuable comments!
 For your information all the tutorials use GEP 2.1(unstable). You can have a look at the other tutorials and provide your comments. This will help us to further improve the tutorials .

Regarding 1. I guess it is not a critical issue. for 2. There were some problems with the jaxws-tools.bat in AG 2.1, It was throwing class not found exception. I contacted Jarek for the same and he provided a workaround for the same using gshell. I will soon update the tutorials with the steps for WSDL generation and changes therein to be made in the WSDL file.

Hope to receive more comments from you as we move through tutorial section.

Thanks
Ashish