Hi CG,
Thanks for your comments!

We are still to add tutorials for Stateful Session Bean. Regarding the database updation the existing Stateless Session Tutorial uses quite a bit of it.

You can also have a look at the other tutorials as well like Java Server Faces, Application Clients, Web Services. Also go through the basics section before going through the tutorial section. This will give u a basic understanding of architecture for the technology involved.

Thanks
Ashish