geronimo-user mailing list archives: March 2008

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5Thread · Author · Date
newbie-gero Re: How to deploy in Geronimo? Using command line to deploy Fri, 21 Mar, 20:10
newbie-gero Re: How to deploy in Geronimo? Using command line to deploy Sat, 22 Mar, 04:20
newbie-gero Deployment error when i deploy my EJB program in Geronimo Tue, 25 Mar, 09:42
newbie-gero Re: Deployment error when i deploy my EJB program in Geronimo Wed, 26 Mar, 12:54
newbie-gero Could not successfully deploy my EJB program. Thu, 27 Mar, 09:02
newbie-gero Cant find the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug or my mistake on my part? Fri, 28 Mar, 08:24
newbie-gero Re: Cant find the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug or my mistake on my part? Fri, 28 Mar, 18:39
newbie-gero Re: Cant find the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug or my mistake on my part? Sat, 29 Mar, 07:45
newbie-gero Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Geronimo ear plan contains modules that aren't in the ear: false Sat, 29 Mar, 19:56
newbie-gero Re: Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Geronimo ear plan contains modules that aren't in the ear: false Sun, 30 Mar, 07:54
newbie-gero Unable to resolve resource reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Found multiple matching resources. Try being more specific in a resource-ref mapping in your Geronimo deployment plan. Sun, 30 Mar, 15:30
newbie-gero Re: Unable to resolve resource reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Found multiple matching resources. Try being more specific in a resource-ref mapping in your Geronimo deployment plan. Sun, 30 Mar, 18:50
newbie-gero Re: Unable to resolve resource reference 'jdbc/MusicDB' (Found multiple matching resources. Try being more specific in a resource-ref mapping in your Geronimo deployment plan. Mon, 31 Mar, 08:26
nuffink Jetty Deployment.... Wed, 26 Mar, 14:09
pdennis Re: Initialize Hibernate During Deployment Mon, 03 Mar, 15:20
pdennis Re: Initialize Hibernate During Deployment Mon, 03 Mar, 18:05
puneetjain How to configure Session Bean Pool Size Tue, 18 Mar, 15:33
puneetjain Re: (Please Reply urgently help needed) How to configure Session Bean Pool Size Tue, 18 Mar, 17:47
puneetjain Re: (Please Reply urgently help needed) How to configure Session Bean Pool Size Tue, 18 Mar, 19:33
puneetjain Re: (Please Reply urgently help needed) How to configure Session Bean Pool Size Tue, 18 Mar, 21:03
puneetjain How to Configure the Thread Pool Size of Servicemix with Geronimo Mon, 24 Mar, 12:12
puneetjain Query regarding session bean Instance Pool initiation Thu, 27 Mar, 15:29
puneetjain Re: Query regarding session bean Instance Pool initiation Fri, 28 Mar, 06:52
puneetjain Re: (Please Reply urgently help needed) How to configure Session Bean Pool Size Fri, 28 Mar, 15:11
rbaumhof Re: How to use JAAS with JSF , best practice Wed, 26 Mar, 16:00
remya Error while using Plan creator in Geronimo 2.1 Tue, 18 Mar, 21:56
remya Re: Error while using Plan creator in Geronimo 2.1 Wed, 19 Mar, 00:03
remya Migrating an application from tomcat to geronimo Wed, 19 Mar, 18:03
remya Re: Migrating an application from tomcat to geronimo Tue, 25 Mar, 20:46
rommie Can't start Geronimo 2.1 with Fedora Core 8 Fri, 07 Mar, 08:23
rommie Re: Can't start Geronimo 2.1 with Fedora Core 8 Mon, 10 Mar, 03:07
rommie Geronimo 2.0.1 bundled with Intalio BPMS Thu, 13 Mar, 04:39
rommie Re: Geronimo 2.0.1 bundled with Intalio BPMS Fri, 14 Mar, 06:57
rommie Re: Geronimo 2.0.1 bundled with Intalio BPMS Fri, 14 Mar, 07:13
r...@je-more.de Hello World of Geronimo 2.1 J EE 5 as WebApp avaiable? with NetBeans? Sat, 08 Mar, 09:36
r...@je-more.de Console: Geronimo 2.1.0 Changing IP-Adress Bound! Sun, 23 Mar, 16:47
r...@je-more.de Re: Console: Geronimo 2.1.0 Changing IP-Adress Bound! Sun, 23 Mar, 17:54
seleshmaster Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start Sat, 01 Mar, 04:54
seleshmaster exception while running the 5 minute GEP tutorial example Sat, 01 Mar, 18:44
seleshmaster Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start Tue, 04 Mar, 13:55
solprovi...@apache.org Re: NullPointerException by MDB in getCurrentContext() Wed, 19 Mar, 22:55
tanmh May i know struts 2 already build-in with geronimo 2.1? Sun, 30 Mar, 13:30
tglawles Installing Apache Solr into Geronimo Thu, 06 Mar, 14:22
tglawles Re: Installing Apache Solr into Geronimo Thu, 06 Mar, 15:46
tglawles Re: Installing Apache Solr into Geronimo Thu, 06 Mar, 16:02
tglawles Re: Installing Apache Solr into Geronimo Thu, 06 Mar, 16:05
tglawles Re: Installing Apache Solr into Geronimo Thu, 06 Mar, 18:20
the666pack Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 - OpenEJB "Passivation Failed" Mon, 10 Mar, 11:38
the666pack Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 - OpenEJB "Passivation Failed" Thu, 13 Mar, 10:02
the666pack OptimisticLockException Mon, 17 Mar, 06:46
the666pack MDB performance tuning, configuration Sun, 23 Mar, 11:19
the666pack Re: MDB performance tuning, configuration Mon, 24 Mar, 10:37
the666pack setMaxResults() Mon, 24 Mar, 11:50
the666pack Re: MDB performance tuning, configuration Mon, 24 Mar, 12:03
the666pack info message at startup: "not defined set of persistent classes" Mon, 24 Mar, 14:50
the666pack Re: MDB performance tuning, configuration Mon, 24 Mar, 17:13
the666pack fundamental question of understanding about pools and pool size Sun, 30 Mar, 15:12
thebitbucket OpenEJB Client with secure socket / SSL Tue, 04 Mar, 18:01
theeven Error updating group repository metadata Fri, 21 Mar, 05:55
theeven Re: Error updating group repository metadata Fri, 21 Mar, 18:25
vv migrating from apache tomcat to apache geronimo Mon, 31 Mar, 11:00
waynej bottom line - can application config files reside in plain old directory? Fri, 21 Mar, 15:14
waynej data source without trace file specified is unusable Wed, 26 Mar, 19:30
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 20153
May 20154
Mar 20153