geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth P. Turvey" <kt-use...@squeakydolphin.com>
Subject Re: Help installing geronimo
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:47:45 GMT
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:37:08 -0400, Jason Warner wrote:

> If you wanted to deploy your static content directly into Geronimo, then
> you could do so by building a war containing that content and then
> deploying it.

Ok, I got this all working with Apache and I looked at it and decided
that this was all silly.  I'm just going to package my static content up
in a war file and install it that way.  If you have any tips for the best
way to handle this, please speak up.

Also, I saw that you don't really need to put them in a war, but can just
deploy them in place.  That's one of the reasons I decided to change my
mind on this.

I do appreciate your assistance in this matter.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com>