geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo view is missing...
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:34:42 GMT
Hi Praveena,

Going off of what Jason Warner and Joe Bohn said about minimalistic
installs, in the event that you've installed a minimalistic version of
Geronimo...
You can install the console, welcome page and other features through the
command line.  For example in linux you could run:
/<Geronimo_Home>/bin/deploy.sh -u system -p manager search-plugins    to see
what kind of options you.

Hope this helps!

-Joseph Leong