geronimo-user mailing list archives

From CG <learn....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New tutorials for AG2.1 available
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:24:14 GMT
Hi Ashish,
 First of all , thanks for the tutorial, as a newbie , I really
appreciate and learn a lot from those tutorial.

I have a tutorial request , would you mind spend some time to make a
tutorial , with combining EntityBean , Stateless SessionBean ,
Stateful SessionBean with Web as UI , to show how to add a record into
a table, to retrieve a few records and populate on the UI .

I believe a lot of us will be very appreciate if you can do so. If you
need my help to test the tutorial , just let me know.

Thanks
Rgds,
 CG