geronimo-user mailing list archives

From CG <learn....@gmail.com>
Subject How to create DB pool for mysql using the Geronimo database pool wizard (in console)
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:49:17 GMT
Hi,
   I am planning to write a Web DB app , with mysql.
 I have tried to create the db pool using the wizard in console,
however, for mysql , there is no driver appear in selection.
I have used the download button there to download the driver but it
was an old version. I need to create one for the newer version that i
downloaded from mysql.com.

I have also tried to put the mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar under
<geronimo>/repository/mysql/mysql-connector-java/5.1.6/  , however, it
does not appear in the wizard for me to select .

How should I do so that my mysql-connector/J can be used in the wizard ?
Thanks.

CG