geronimo-user mailing list archives

From CG <learn....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unclear steps in tutorial "Stateless Session Bean"
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:39:06 GMT
Hi Ashish ,
I am using AG 2.1.

 I did follow the tutorial to create the datasource.
Anyway,   I follow your steps, and I manage to deploy the
StatelessSession.ejb and ApplicationClient.war .

However, when I browser at http://localhost:8080/ApplicationClient/,
it gives me HTTP 404 error.

type Status report
message /ApplicationClient/login.jsp
The requested resource (/ApplicationClient/) is not available.

I believe it maybe due to the file path problem , is it?

It seems like cannot find the index.jsp ?

Where should the index.jsp been put ? according to the tutorial should
be under the WEB-INF.

Thanks
CG