geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:35:59 GMT
Ok, I've been digging around in the TCK and chatting with Gavin offline.

Looks like this is an issue on our end after all.  I had originally
thought @Destroy mapped to @PreDestroy, which would definitely result
in the IllegalStateException, but @Remove is very different.  I've
done a check with the TCK to verify that relaxing the get/setParameter
restriction in reference to @Remove is ok and things looked good, so
I've gone ahead and checked in that change.

Now, dealing with your existing build might be a bit trickier, but if
you're willing to crack open the openejb-core-3.0-beta-2.jar and patch
one class, we should be able to get things working for you.

Here was the change:  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/core/Operation.java?r1=635766&r2=635767&pathrev=635767&view=patch

If you grab the org.apache.openejb.core.Operation class from the
latest snapshot[1] and put it into your openejb-core-3.0-beta-2.jar
replacing the existing Operation.class, things should work.

-David

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.0-SNAPSHOT/openejb-core-3.0-20080311.012606-8.jar