geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 20:49:06 GMT
Sorry for the delay, trying to get a release out is amazingly time-
consuming.

On Mar 6, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Jim Foster wrote

<snip>

> djencks wrote:
>>
>> I'll see if I can write up an example later today, but meanwhile
>> you might
>> look at the mysql plugin for roller under plugins/roller/trunk.
>>

> I did take a look at roller, which is where I got the "basics" of
> what I
> know.
>
> However, building it presented problems, so I could only go so far.
>
> Here are my review notes for roller:
>

> [1] Doing an mvn from the roller plugin root directory to do a top
> level
> build of the plugin yields the following:

> ---------------------------------
>       [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>       Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/config/
> project-config/1.4/project-config-1.4.pom
>       [INFO]
> --
>       [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
>       [INFO]
> --
>       [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
>       GroupId: org.apache.geronimo.genesis.config
>       ArtifactId: project-config
>       Version: 1.4

Yup, this is part of trying to get ready for the roller plugin
release.  If you change it to 1.3 it should work.
<snip>

> [2] Missing artifacts
>
>       [INFO]
> --
>       [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>       [INFO]
> --
>       [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

I've fixed these two to artifacts I'm pretty sure are available :-)

> Did I miss something obvious, or does this also need some tweaking, as
> indicated above?

Should be better now :-)  Please let me know if there are more problems.

david jencks