geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding session bean Instance Pool initiation
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:12:34 GMT
I only see a way to set the maximum pool size.
I think you modify var/config/config.xml.  Find the element for
openejb which probably looks something like this:

     <module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2-SNAPSHOT/
car">
         <gbean name="EJBNetworkService">
             <attribute name="port">${OpenEJBPort + PortOffset}</
attribute>
             <attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>
         </gbean>
     </module>

and add another gbean element inside the module element like this:

     <gbean name="DefaultStatelessContainer">
         <attribute name="properties">PoolSize=50</attribute>
     </gbean>

I don't see a way to set the minimum pool size. Is it actually
useful?  To be sure I recommend asking on the openejb mailing list.

Hope this helps
david jencks