geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: NullPointerException by MDB in getCurrentContext()
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:00:48 GMT
It would be a lot easier for us to investigate and possibly fix this
in a more current geronimo version such as 2.1.  Getting any updates
out for 1.2 is going to be difficult, slow, and unlikely.

While this is almost certainly a bug -- you should only be able to
access unchecked methods from a mdb without additional configuration
-- I think there is a way to configure a default principal or default
subject or default role that would supply the missing Subject.

david jencks