geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: info message at startup: "not defined set of persistent classes"
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:57:08 GMT
You might need to set excludeUnlistedClasses to tell openjpa that you
have specified _all_ the persistent classes so it doesn't need to
look for ones you might have forgotten.

I don't think this would affect the server under load because after
the classes are loaded (and enhanced) no further scanning is needed.

thanks
david jencks