geronimo-user mailing list archives

From René Jansen <rvjan...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and OS X
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:43:02 GMT
I wanted to confirm 1), same problem here.

Something funny is going on with Geronimo itself on MacOSX 5.2, Java
1.5:

- on my Intel Macbook Pro, it runs without a hitch
- on my dual 2.5 Ghz PPC Powermac, it hangs during startup. Like it is
waiting for a lock, but: when starting with either java -verbose
switched on or debug on, it does finish loading.

René.