geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cant find the resource-ref even when i have enter it in geronimo-web.xml. is iit a bug or my mistake on my part?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:57:07 GMT

On Mar 28, 2008, at 11:39 AM, newbie-gero wrote:

> Hi thanks for your answer. Basically this is my file structure -
> META-INF(folder), ejb-ic-jar.jar(this compress files consists of
> the class
> files and lastly war-ic.war(compress file consist of .jsp files and
> WEB-INF
> folder). This three items, META-INF, ejb-ic-jar.jar and war-ic.war are
> compress into Music.ear file.
>
> The plan which i mention is the geronimo-web.xml plan. Did geromino
> error
> actually refering to geronimo-web.xml plan?
> I place this geronimo-web.xml inside the WEB-INF folder in the war
> file.

That all seems reasonable.  Where is the resource-ref that can't be
resolved?  I note you've named one jar ejb-ic.jar which might mean
it's an ejb jar.  If the resource-ref is for an ejb then the geronimo-
web.xml won't help resolve it.

Also, is there a geronimo-application.xml in the ear META-INF?

thanks
david jencks