geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Persistence unit deploy error in 2.1 but works in 2.02
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:37:09 GMT
This is progress :-)

I assume your datasource plan has something like:

       <connectiondefinition-instance>
         <name>inpulse_cmws</name>

In this case you need to do two things:

- in persistence.xml, include
<jta-datasource>inpulse_cmws</jta-datasource>

- in the geronimo plan for your web app, include a dependency on the
module defining the datasource.

I think that you already have the second set up since that would be
needed for the jndi lookup to work in g 2.0.2

If this doesn't help please include more of your plans.

thanks
david jencks