geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help installing geronimo
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:44:35 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

You are indeed in the right place.  I'm afraid we're all a little heads down
with trying to get the 2.1.1 release out.  I'm not too familiar with the
area you're asking about but I'll see what I can do about helping.  If
anyone else has any ideas, feel free to jump in.  Would you mind providing
some information though?  Namely, what version of the server are you using?
Also, do you have specific errors you're coming across when trying to deploy
the static content?  Please provide your deployment method or any errors so
we might be able to help figure out why it isn't working.

Thanks,

~Jason Warner