geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2G tool
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:45:07 GMT
Hi Praveena,

The tool has yet to be tested on Geronimo 2.1, but it should still work
properly.  I don't believe there were any changes in 2.1 that would
adversely affect the functionality of the tool.  My mind is a little bit
fuzzy in regards to which version of JBoss it was tested against but I
believe it was 4.2.1GA.  We're currently in the act of updating
documentation for 2.1 and testing the tool on the latest releases has not
been done just yet.  If you use the tool and find any issues, do not
hesitate to bring them to our attention.

Thanks!

~Jason Warner

--
~Jason Warner