geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo view is missing...
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:34:36 GMT
A simple thing to keep in mind is that the minimal distribution of Geronimo
does not have the console installed by default.  If you try to hit
http://localhost:8080 on a default minimal install of Geronimo, you would
not be able to view any type of web page.  Assuming you are using the JEE5
distribution, please carry on with Vamsi's suggestion.

--
~Jason Warner