geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <erik.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When Dojo 1.0 plugin will be included in the Geronimo ?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:28:01 GMT
CG,

Dojo 1.0.2 is available in the Geronimo 2.1 release under the context of
/dojo in the JEE5 assemblies (both Tomcat and Jetty).
To begin using basic dojo you would just need to include /dojo/dojo/dojo.js,
whereas dijit for instance is under /dojo/dijit, dojox under /dojo/dojox,
etc.

I hope this helps

Thanks,
Erik