geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1 ?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:44:13 GMT
Hi CG, yes this is an intermittent problem that is being tracked with the JIRA
below. It hasn't been fixed yet, but I shall look for a resolution sometime this
week (hopefully). However, usually when it happens for me I can simply exit out
of Eclipse and when I restart it, the error message will disappear. If this does
not work for you please let me know and I will assign the problem a higher
priority. Thanks much

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-316

--
Thanks,