geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <off...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Geronimio Plugin and Eclipse 3.3 / WTP 3.0
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:56:48 GMT
Since a few month we are testing the upcoming Eclipe version 3.3 with the latest Version of
the Geronimo Plugin. For our needs (we still develop for Geronimo 1.1) it works great and
without any issues. The only thing is, that the Eclipse upgrade/installation functionallity
is broken, because of broken dependencies:

The current configuration contains errors and this operation can have unpredictable results.
  Geronimo v1.1.x Server Adapter (2.1.0) requires feature "org.eclipse.jst (2.0.0)", or compatible.
  Geronimo v2.0 Server Adapter (2.1.0) requires feature "org.eclipse.jst (2.0.0)", or compatible.
  Geronimo v2.1 Server Adapter (2.1.0) requires feature "org.eclipse.jst (2.0.0)", or compatible.
  Geronimo Core Feature (2.1.0) requires feature "org.eclipse.jst (2.0.0)", or compatible.

It would be nice if this issue could be solved for the new version!

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer

--