geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "rudi@je-more.de" <r...@je-more.de>
Subject Re: Console: Geronimo 2.1.0 Changing IP-Adress Bound!
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:54:35 GMT
Thanks David..

Hm, i use Tomcat and i dont want move to Jetty. Can you explain how i
can redploy the changed console
Container for Tomcat?

Is it maybe possible to open the *.xml Config File for Tomcat usig
Midnightcommander, wich is
able to handle *.zip Archies and simple change the Entry, save it and
rerun Geronimo?

Wich File i have to change and which Files are Console are depends on?

Thx alot
Rudi