geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New tutorials for AG2.1 available
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:56:15 GMT
Hi Ashish, great job of documenting these tutorial. Very well done. I haven't
been through all of them yet but have spent some time on the last one since it
involves the GEP, and have just a couple comments:

1. I noticed that when defining the Axis2 Runtime by pointing to the Apache
Geronimo installation directory an error occurs. Do you think this is a problem
with the version of the GEP that you're using ?? It doesn't seem to adversely
impact the tutorial so just wondering if its something that needs to be
addressed or not.

2. A sentence or two explaining what you changed in the generated
CalculatorService.wsdl file might be beneficial.

Other than that it's very thorough, clear, and easy to understand.

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell