geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: request.getContextPath() returns '/' in the default (root) context
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:51:33 GMT
I just merged the fix into branches/2.0 and will deploy an updated set
of 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT artifacts to the repo this afternoon.

Please visit the WASCE forum on the IBM developerWorks website for WASCE
specific questions and updates -

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=541&start=0

-Donald